All Committed at WSBW
To access the World Satellite Business Week, we ask for all delegates to present a valid health pass.
We ask for all to help us apply health measures to create a successful and safe Summit:
- Wear mandatory face masks on-site.
- Use sanitizer extensively – available at all strategic points throughout the event
- Print or download badges barcode sent before the event for easy printing of your badge onsite and avoid queuing
- Management of potential COVID-19 symptoms
- Suspected COVID-19 cases will be isolated and handled by organization team
- Full compliance with capacity limits
- Extensive on-site sanitation
- Adapted on-site food services: Tables will be arranged in accordance with distancing measures and food service will follow coffee break and cocktail regulations
- Dedicated communication and safety reminders in key areas
Travel modalities vary depending on the foreign countries’ health situation and travelers’ vaccination. For more information about your travel modalities, please kindly and regularly:
- Check with the airline with which you are traveling
- Go to the French government’s website (available in French and in English)
Please note these commitments are likely to evolve to reflect the guidelines issued by the French government. As such, we will continue to regularly update the information provided.
How to obtain a sanitary pass/health pass in case of vaccination outside the European Union
Where to get a covid test nearby the venue?
You can get a PCR or antigen test at the pharmacy located 115 rue Saint Honoré 75001 PARIS.
FAQ Coronavirus – Advice for Foreign Nationals in France
General information on restrictions and recommendations in France and action taken has been centralized on a platform at the following address:
Certificate of international travel:
To deal with the virus and contain the introduction of its variants, border control measures are temporarily needed, both on entering and leaving the country, depending on your country, you will find the information to enter and leave France here:
Your embassy in France: you can contact your embassy in France or the French embassy in your country to have specific information : https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/le-ministere-et-son-reseau/representations-etrangeres-en-france/