GEOSAT is a global Earth Observation company delivering very-high resolution and wide swath imagery complemented with analytics targeted at specific vertical markets in a great variety of fields and applications.
GEOSAT is currently leading the development of its future constellation, targeted at frequent revisit and increased resolution.
GEOSAT's technical expertise includes:
- 24/7/365 operations for real time services.
- Super Resolution enhanced pansharpened imagery at 40cm for detailed assessments and change detection.
- 1,6m scientific level enhanced resolution on each MS band.
- 650km wide coverages in one pass.
- High-frequency, multi- resolution monitoring and Federated Missions imagery (MR, HR and VHR).
GEOSAT is in charge of satellite operations, control and acquisition planning and download. To do so, GEOSAT relies on a network of ground stations (including polar stations) to maximize redundancy and availability.